November 14, 2007

The Oldest, Cheapest, and always Available Therapy

Do you know the most ancient health care therapy?
Do you know the no cost therapy?
And do you know about therapy that always available?

Yes, Auto Urine Therapy (AUT) is the right answer!

Isn't it always available? wherever and whenever we are.
Isn't it no cost? And since thousands years ago, it has been being practiced by some people around the globe both in West or East, especially within yoga and tantra tradition.

As practitioner of AUT since some years ago, I want to share my experiences and knowledge dealing with AUT. I had heard about AUT maybe since I was a teenager and actually in my family had practiced it especially when one of my family member got eyes problem. Usually my father would take his first urine in the morning ( about at 05.00 am.) and then clean my eyes with his urine. Soon, my eyes would be clearer and feel cool.

But to drink it? I had to think thousand times.

Since reading some books with topics of AUT, my point of view on AUT getting different. Since then, I knew more about the various substances in our urine and their benefit for our health. And finally I was very curious about the taste of my own urine. But again, it was very hard if I had to drink or even just one drop onto my tongue.

How to pass initial phase ?
Before auto urine therapy can be practiced totally, it need to give our body and mental an initial adjustment phase. During this phase there is some obstacles must be overcome, especially about our mental. For broad minded people usually this phase is easier to be accomplished. To make easier, it is suggested to follow these steps :

  1. We have to know first, that our urine consist of some useful substances ( will be described later ).

  2. Prepare our mind and increase our curiosity about the real taste of our own urine.

  3. On the day we try, we have to consume a good foods. Avoid alcohol, avoid high protein foods, and add more fruit.

  4. When you feel prepared to taste, collect some our fresh urine into a glass.

  5. See its color (generally urine is clear like pure water), smell it, take some and start by rubbing your hands with it.

  6. After about five to seven minutes wash it off with cold water and feel the skin to see whether it has an effect.

  7. If above steps are ok, then try to put one drop onto your tongue. Taste (usually a little salty) and smell.

  8. And finally, try to drink a little glass of our own urine.

  9. Isn't it ok?

Really, the first glass was definitely the hardest step. And then everything will be easier and healthier !

No comments: